[access-uk] Re: i got my phone in my hand this explains how to track your phone using kms security and is not off topic

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 19:27:57 +0100

John and Ron,

I totally agree, I was just trying to point out that if you
get into bad habits at an early stage of learning, and these
are not corrected, this is what can happen.

I worked in an Information Unit for Visually Impaired People
in the early 80's and 90's and a number of blind people said
this had happened to them.

Only reflecting my experiences of the past.

Jim