[access-uk] Re: human sounding speech on apple

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 17:20:52 -0000

Hi Martin,

We can at least equal the quality of that, with Acapela speech.  Rachel is
superb and you can have it with JAWS or Window-Eyes or any screen reader you
like.  You can even have it with K1000.  Go to http://www.acapela-group.com
<http://www.acapela-group.com/> , or let us know if you want a demo DVD.

All the best

Steve