[access-uk] how to make a hard drive or a pendrive or a dvd auto boot on a old computer?

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, accessindia <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "blindwindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindwindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Voice Vision." <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 15:17:10 +0530

Hi all.
in my office my friend has a very old computer running windows xp
which is fully corrupted.
after login a program userini.exe opens and if I close even if I press
windows d the desktop won’t be shown.
so even if I have to I cannot format the computer.
so I thought of using the WinPE talking windows from a hard drive/pen
drive/dvd but the problem is no1 knows which model it is which is the
key to go to the bios or anything.
I also put the windows xp disk in the drive and turned the pc on
hoping for the press any key to boot from disk to come but it didn't
come at all so I required some method to make my hard drive or a pen
drive or a dvd auto bootable so that I could just connect it to the
computer and it will boot of the hard drive.
so please tell me what to do friends require your help urgently