[access-uk] Re: how to increase the speed of internet on phone or pc

  • From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 09:05:11 -0000

Morning, Austin

One thing that will help speed up browsing is to turn off pictures if you
don't want them.  I believe it's pretty easy to do in the internet settings
on the mobile.  In Internet Explorer, go to to tools, internet options,
advanced options and down arrow to the multimedia section.  In there you'll
find the setting for turning off pictures.

Cheers

Barry