[access-uk] Re: how to alter screensaver in windows xp

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:20:06 -0000

Julie

Go into the Control Panel and then Display. Press Shift Tab to take you to the
list of Tabs. Arrow across to Screensaver. Tab once and you'll be in the list
of available screen savers. Use the Up/Down Arrows and select the one you want.
None is right at the top of the list. Apply, then Okay and you're done.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx