[access-uk] how reliable are View Plus embossers?

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 21:48:18 +0100

Hello Everyone.

I'm still on the hunt for the best budget embosser. I keep coming back to products manufactured by View Plus, but its a company i know next to nothing about. has anyone ever used any of their products? a friend was saying that hers worked for a year and then she began experiencing problems with it. how easy are they to maintain? it seems pointless spending a shed load of cash on something which doesn't last. what is customer support like and how good is after sales care? do we have an official dealer of view plus products in the UK? i know sight and sound sell their products, but what i'd like to know is who honours the warranty?

Many thanks in advance,

Mo.