[access-uk] Re: how do you do braille displays?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 23:29:13 +0100

Hi again Daman.

Forgot to add in my last message on this thread that another
aproach to your problem might bve a slide-out tray attached
underneath the desktop, if there is enough space.

And, yes, I enjoyed the Dr. Who too.  Some Pratt on Saga said he
thought it wasn't 'American' enough to succeed.  Tank God, or
whatever you belive in that there is still room for British
execentricity or originalality or whatever you want to call it.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx