[access-uk] Re: how do i put back up program back in program files

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 15:54:04 -0000

This is why you should never let someone else use your computer *smile*.  If
you do have others use your machine, create individual accounts for them and
ensure that you have a password protecting your account, thus preventing anyone
from modifying your setup and installed programs.

All the best, Ibrahim.