[access-uk] hosting e-mail

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 06:08:23 +0100

Hello,

does anyone know of an webhost provider who could host e-mail and e-mail only,
but therfore since the customer would only have e-mail hosted itâd be cheaper
than a standard web hoste. I am asking on behalf of a friend who is not too
tehcnical minded, so this would have to be rather simple and, of course,
accessible with a screenreader. They already have a domain and would like the
email accounts to be hosted on their own domain. They do not want automated
spam filtering like gMail ETC., they would like to be in full control of the
account and decide how much, if any, spam filtering each e-mail address should
have.

If anyone knows of a suitable company, please let me know off list if needed.

Thanks.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://www.twitter.com/internetking