[access-uk] hope the freeview experience improves

  • From: william lomas <will.d.lomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 08:06:52 +0100

HI alll I hope the next freeview box (if any) taht talks will have a processor
to match the software performance.
It is ashame that "fast" was implemented in to this box for the talking
features speech rate when it is clear that it is not up to performance, and the
manufacturer should ahve taken this I feel in to account. Normal for me is
painstakingly slow it is a "start" yes but if we are going to get this access
we need I feel the hardware to support the software