[access-uk] home buget planner

  • From: "dave and sally" <slavelady2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 20:30:37 -0000

hi all, i am looking for an accessable programme to help me keep track of my
household budget. i have tried a couple including microsoft money and home
budget, but these dont seem to be all that user friendly. i am open to
suggestions, and ideas. for example, what programme do you use, and how
accessable is it and what screen reader do you use with it.

i would realy like something that has a sample of a home buget that would let
me play about with it to see how well it works, but this may be asking to much.

by the way, i dont mind buying the software as long as it works and will do
what i need.

thanks

Dave & Sally.
want to have a laugh, heres  a link to a whole lot of fun.
http://www.secretsthatwekeep.com/what_makes_us_laugh

Here's a free opportunity that doesn't cost you a penny.
no scams, no door to door knocking, and no cash involvment.
check it out now on.
http://www.freebusinessfranchise.com

Want to have a good read,
heres an audio book that will keep you glued to your seat?  check  out the
details and the readers voice for the very first time now.
http://www.secretsthatwekeep.com/kensindex.php
you won't be disappointed.

Buy and sell your surplus free, join our new mailing group by sending a blank
email to. thebargainstore-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Or find more details here.
http://www.secretsthatwekeep.com/thebargainstore/invite.htm