[access-uk] hijacked control keys

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 18:37:12 -0000

Hi everybody, recently, out of the blue, something strange happened. My control keys when pressed were always silent, as they should be, but now pressing the right one jaws announces mk text viewer, and pressing the left one mkm2. I don't know if anything is displayed on screen. I haven't a clue what could have caused it. I haven't installed anything that could have caused it. I've searched the registry and installed programmes to try to find the culprit, but no joy. Malware Bytes pro and AVG say everything's clean. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

                   John.