[access-uk] hi-fi Enthusiasts enqu8iry

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 22:36:07 +0100

Hi all.

I'm travelling into Glasgow tomorrow to view a ex demo Pioneer DVR 720h. It's going for £250 and I've been advised that it's original selling price was £600. The shop originally offered it to me for £100 then telephoned stating that they had made a mistake. I've also been advised that because of the mix up, the manager has decided to let it go for £250.00. I've been searching all evening on the net to get some idea of the real price of this unit and to read any reviews on it, but with no luck. Anyone got any views on this or some advise. I wanted a high end DVD player recorder for my new hi-fi, which is an Arcam 350r with Quadlite 7.1 surround speakers,

Best wishes.
Andy