[access-uk] hi folks,

  • From: "Susan Bourke" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 13:22:13 -0000

Using windows 8.1 with window eyes 8.4 and office 2010.

When I am away from my computer for a while it seems to go in to standby
mode, then when I go back to it it's asking me to sign in and to put in my
password. I don't normally have to do this. This also happens when I put it
on sleep mode. What also happens is it turns on n v d a another screen
reader I have on the computer as a back up.

We had friends here for coffee this morning and out of curiosity I asked
them what was on the screen she told me there was a thing like a clock which
was sitting at 3 o clock and said easy access at it.

Any ideas what's going on here?

Many thanks

Susan