[access-uk] Re: helping my friend with his pc

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2014 20:41:14 +0100

if your browser is pointing to 127.0.0.1 as seems to be the case then
basically what has happened is that rather than pointing to the
internet,  your browser is pinting at the local machine( usually
referred to as localhost) and is often used in vpn software to mask your
true ip address. so a look at the browsers network settings woud be a
good port of call as well.