[access-uk] help with the network manager in settings please

  • From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 13:37:16 -0000

XP Home

Saqib
"You can always connect through the network manager in settings if you can't
use the interface."

I have not done this  and justhaving looked at the Network Manager I see I have
3 connections there and could not find the settings for any of them.

Would you mind elaborating either off or on list. How do I find out which is
the relevant connection and then how do I get to the settings page?

Many thanks for any help.

Peter Bentley