[access-uk] Re: help with remote access

  • From: "Janet Bell" <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 04:58:09 +0100

Hi Mo

The problem is my windows live mail is not bringing down all the messages.
Until recently I have phoned my provider and they have been able to go into my
email provider and fix the problem.

Due to security issues when I put in their code and go to screen share it says
do you want to run or save this programme and I can’t find the run icon to
click on for them.

I think their remote programme is go assist or something like that
hope that helps but I expect not

Janet.