[access-uk] Re: help with pc

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 07:19:57 +0000

Hello adrien.

Its a bit difficult to assume what kind of PSU you need. If you have a tower
case then you will need a standard ATX power supply. Take your pc to a pc
repair shop if you can't open it up your self and they should be able to sell
and fit one for you for around 30 quid. They can make sure all the connectors
are right. It could also be the processor fan so I would get it checked just in
case the baring is going. As for ram, use a utility called CPUZ. I am not at my
pc at the moment so can't send you a link but a google search should allow you
to download it.

Mo.