[access-uk] Re: help with my nokia e5 please

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 07:51:54 +0000

hello adrien. the USB cable connector is on the top edge. feel the top right hand corner along the top edge there is a flap probably with USB written on it that you have to flick out with a finger nail or similar. if not, try the bottom edge. the memory card is underneath the battery behind a metal flap. nokia didn't keep it the same across all their handsets and this one's one of the exceptions.

all the best,

Mo.

On 14/01/2014 06:59, Adrien Collins wrote:
Hi

Ok that's why I can't find it, it is hidden, haven't found
any rubber flaps though, will look for them.

Regards

Adrien