[access-uk] help with my nokia e5

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access uk'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 08:09:42 +0100

Hi

I have a nokia e5, I am having a few difficulties with it.
Firstly, the function key and the control keys are not
speaking, I don't think they have ever done so. The e5 has
the querty keypad, I am not quite sure how to change from
letter to number to lower case when typing in a message,
also how to see all the punctuation, I know you can get some
of them on the right hand side such as @, ., and a few
others but it isn't easy to find them all, on my c5 you
press the star and the whole list is easy to get at.

Also, I am trying to pair an anchor bluetooth keyboard with
the phone, it is seeing the bluetooth keyboard but not sure
how or what to put in for the password, it just says it is
on the screen, what screen, mum has been trying to help me
and she cannot see a password. Please put me right with
this.

Regards

Adrien