[access-uk] Re: help with my ipad please

  • From: "Eleanor Martha Burke" <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 11:23:45 +0100

Thanks John, well yes you did cheet a little but it is what works for you that matters. I have just taken the hard approach and trust me it was hard. I am a Supernova user but with the Mac I just went for all keyboard approach. I find that I cannot keep the trackpad turned on, no matter how careful I am as I just keep touching it so I have actually purchased an external bluetooth one from Apple.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "john gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adrien Collins <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx