[access-uk] Re: help with my ipad please

  • From: "Eleanor Martha Burke" <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 11:21:01 +0100

Oh Adrian, do not worry, I was not chastising you as such but really saying that when in doubt Apple is best. Just look on Amazon for Apple bluetooth keyboard, leave out anything to do with iPod, iPad and iPhone. It is around £65 but that is not exact price.

I really do not know what you mean by only one key speaking. I have a variety of bluetooth keyboards and all work just fine but I think the ones with the function keys are best as then you will be able to use voice over to the maximum.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>