[access-uk] help with lenovo laptop

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access uk'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 15:21:01 +0200

Hi

I am trying to set up my new Lenovo laptop, it is a 64 bit
machine, windows 7 pro, it was working fine until I
installed super  nova 14 yesterday, now when super nova
loads, I get a chime, super nova loads but I get an error
with windows desktop manager, I think I may have fixed the
error with the desktop manager by disabling super nova but I
am not sure, I have never used a Lenovo machine before,
there is a lot of software on there I have never used or
even seen before, I am really not sure why this is
happening, mum came up to help me and it is impossible for
her to do anything without access to the mouse, it all works
until just before super nova loads when I get the chime, the
same noise I get when the windows explorer program stops
working and restarts. Any other suggestions would be useful.
For all I know it may not be super nova itself but a
conflict with one of the other programs that are running, I
am not sure what I can disable.

Regards

Adrien

Regards

Adrien

I use BullGuard to keep my computer clean.
Try BullGuard for free: www.bullguard.com