[access-uk] Re: help with itunes store

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 12:52:57 +0000

Hello Adrien,
Yes, I am aware of that. However, I don't think it is your keyboard. There's
not even a cancel button on the touch screen at all times, either. I was hoping
tabbing on keyboard would give the same effect.

Sent from an iPad. Please excuse any spelling errors.

On 15 Nov 2015, at 12:48 p.m., Adrien Collins <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Rajmund

Not going into details but I cannot use touch screen for
personal reasons, can't explain on here.

Regards

Adrien