[access-uk] Re: help with fine reader v9

  • From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 23:19:10 -0000

Hi Steve:

In days of ur, I was taught to be logical when feeding machines with cards
which had holes punched in them.

Nowadays, I am presented with even more logical and powerful computers which
have ten to the power of three more quiescent memory than the total
processor power than the main frame had in those days, but seem to present
more illogicalities and variables which surpass the inputting human logic.

Having restarted my PC on several occasions subsequent to my first and
second messages, and following installation of this superb piece of
software, Lo, an icon appeared in the programs list, which hadn't appeared
previously.
In this season of good will to all men (and I guess all PC's also) it is
symbolic of something arriving from the east - a scanner perhaps which may
further enhance its functionality and usefulness to me!

May all our PC machines bring peace and tranquillity within themselves and
to all others (and servers) for the festive season and for the year AD2008
(A L 6008).

From my PC - fraternally to others' PCs.

Confused and frustrated.

David