[access-uk] Re: help with braille sense

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 09:24:06 +0100

Hi Janet

On the issue of cookies, your question prompted me to have a look in the
folder on the FlashDisk of my Sense.  You can delete whatever goes in there,
but I don't know any more than that.

Good luck to your friend with the BT site.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx
thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx