[access-uk] Re: help with audible please

  • From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 11:25:44 +0000

Hi Fran

To activate a device, you need to activate it in audible download manager which
is part of the audible manager package. Go into audible manager, and in the
menu system choose activate audible ready device. Pluck your book sense into
your computer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete activation.

All the best, Ebrahim.

Sent from my iPhone