[access-uk] Re: help with 4g internet please

  • From: Eleanor Martha Burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 17:01:39 +0100

how very interesting, I must check my Vodafone one

On 7 Aug 2015, at 16:57, Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Adrien,

All I can add to this is that I have 3 MiFI and the name on the device is
Netgear and in the menus I see Aircard ATOO.

There are three buttons on the MiFI and one of them gives one certain options
one of those options is for sounds so you will know then when activated
whether your device is on WiFi or not on.

When WiFi is on it scales up in pitch and when turned off it goes in reverse.
Now you need to be patient when powering up the MiFi but when it's up you
will hear that welcome tone.

I did require sighted assist with this setting up but it possibly could be
done on the net.

I'm talking Windows here.

HTH,

Tony Sweeney.
On 07/08/2015 13:11, Adrien Collins wrote:
Hi

The myfi works fine, I just am not sure when it is on or off
until I connect, it takes a bit to get used to. The internal
interface is ok too.

Regards

Adrien

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx