[access-uk] help with 4g internet please

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 22:48:35 +0200

Hi

When I was on holiday in the uk recently I took out a new
two year contract to use in the uk when I finally move next
month, with 3 internet, it is 4g, it works well over in the
uk but here in France it only seems to pick up a 3g
connection, I have been into the device on the router but
cannot see how to find another network, it appears it is
only 3g in France, they told me it would work, any ideas
please? The network it is picking up orange you need a
separate password, I don't have one.

Regards

Adrien