[access-uk] help wanted

  • From: Julie Rodaway <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 18:46:53 +0000

When trying to access documents on an sd card using braillenote apex, i get the error message "class does not exist."

What does this mean and how can I resolve this annoying problem? I need to access important documents contained on this sd card but this continual error message is baffling.

Any help given would be much appreciated.

Kind regards, Julie.