[access-uk] help needed with jaws!

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 00:09:27 +0100

Hi all, I am having serious computer problems!  Please can you tell me how I
can setup my jaws to read in outlook express again?
Problem is it isn't reading my file menues and when it does it races down all
of them.

When I press the windows key for the start meniue I can't press things like i
for inbox and shift tab for files etc. I just don't seem to have any control
over my settings. Hope this makes sense?  I am using jaws 6 which worked well
before my computer needed formatting earlier today!

Christine W.