[access-uk] Re: help needed outlook express password

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:03:53 -0000

Jim there is a program.  I cannot send it to you.  Here is what I would
suggest.  First of all you could export your e-mail account from Outlook
Express on to a flash drive.  Then delete the account in Outlook Express on the
laptop and import it again from your flash drive.  However if I have not
understood you correctly and your lalptop is still dead and not revitalised and
the password is on it, and yopu require it now urgently for your desktop, then
google password recovery and you should find one.  I have one but I cannot send
it via e-mail.  Hope this helps.