[access-uk] Re: help needed

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 23:28:15 +0100

in that case, could you double check the email address you're sending to? if all your other emails are received fine by recipients and he is also receiving and sending fine to everyone else, it has to be to do with the address you are emailing surely? also check the bulk mail folder if he has one.

Mo.

On 12/10/2014 23:01, David Russelll wrote:
Done that, and we have also checked and I am not being blocked.