[access-uk] help!

  • From: "Nik" <nickic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 07:38:59 -0000

hi everyone
i had such help last time i joined this list - that i'm calling for your
assistance again
yesterday - when i was working on my netbook i inadvertently downloaded
internet explorer 9
i wanted to download flash player - but this wouldnt work
but, after i downloaded ie 9 jaws has been working totally different
he wont bring up search buttons - or any other buttons that let you perform
commands (e.g. the share button on facebooks mobile sight(
i'm working on an assignment for monday - and really really need to be able to
search for things - and use my old inte3rnet explorer (which i'm afraid i dont
know the name of - but performed with jaws really well)
i dont know how to uninstall it - and there's nobody nearby who i can ask
)well, the neighbours dont know about computers - let alone assistive
technology(
i'm hoping someone can help - please please!
thanks in anticipation
nicki