[access-uk] hearing drop down instead of combo box?

  • From: Rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 15:14:19 +0100

Hello,
OK, I just did a little experiment with the braille sense. I'd imagine this
would work with other things, too.
First of all, I went settings. Pronunciation dictionary.
I added combo and typed drop down as the replacement. Then, I added box, and
changed it to menu. So yes, it is certainly possible. There is, however, a
serious problem. Instead of opening inbox, you will hear opening in menu. I
personally will not change them, but you can, if you so wish.

Sent from a Braille Sense