[access-uk] Re: headset query.

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 19:02:35 +0100

Before losing my sight I used bluetooth earpieces driving cars, vans,
articulated trucks and motorcycles with no problems at all. Far safer than
holding the phone in your hand as you drive, which was allowed back then.
Pressing the button to answer and end a call is no different to taking your
hand off the wheel to change gear.

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, the one I miss most is my mind...

  _____