[access-uk] Re: headset and microphone

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:34:38 +0100

Hi Richard.

The Plantronics headsets are extremely comfortable, in fact I can wear mine for
several hours throughout the day without feeling any discomfort.  The Audio 655
has large ear cups that completely surround the ear and a soft inner lining
over the speaker grill so there is no rubbing of skin against plastic which I
know from experience can be very irritating.  I'm very specific about the
comfort of my headphones or earphones, to me, that's more important or at least
equally as important as the sound quality which by the way on these headsets is
superb.

All the best, Ibrahim.