[access-uk] Re: headphones adaptor

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 20:07:30 -0000

hi, okay, basically i have two sound cards in this pc. on occasions it would
be helpful to have the audio from both sound cards (i have jfw set to one
and all other audio to the other) running into one pair of headphones.  hope
that explains things a bit better!
email or msn
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cheers - kevin