[access-uk] Re: have TalkNav gone bust? and talks dealers

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 09:16:49 +0100

Hi. I very much dout that Talks is being developped any longer. There
is very little choice other than to go for a touch screen phone
because I don't see any other alternative other than the phone that
the RNIB are selling and it's very basic for the price.

On 17/04/2015, Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Yes, it's getting harder already.

All the best