[access-uk] Re: has anyone tried ordering from www.wiltshirefarmfoods using a screen reader?

  • From: "alex-acts2v4" <alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 15:09:35 +0100

Hello to all who are contributing to this thread..

Thank you to all of you for your help.

I will follow up the advice that I have received, although I do feel that it
may be useful for someone to contact the company and discuss with them the
proper labelling of the alt tags to make the pages even easier to read with
a screen reader.

I am quite willing to follow this up if it is felt by those who use the
company regularly that discussions about the alt tags and screen readers
would help them.  I am even willing to put the company in contact with Julie
Howell if it is felt by those on this list, who use the company, that it
would help them.

Alexander Shannon