[access-uk] Re: has anyone tried ordering from www.wiltshirefarmfoods using a screen reader?

  • From: "alex-acts2v4" <alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 16:24:58 +0100

Hi Peter,

The problem is that to my way of thinking, it seems that some of the links
do not seem to be read properly with JFW 5.10, so as I said in a reply to
Mary, I would like it checked by someone using JFW 5.10 although I
appreciate  the views of other screen reader users because it will give me
the confidence to look at the site again, as although  I do have some usable
vision, I find it easier to use speech on computers as I have epilepsy and
do not want to look at the screen so much.  Therefore, although I can see
the site to a small degree I need the speech working well with the site in
order to be confident   enough to order from it.

Thank you again.

Alexander Shannon