[access-uk] has anyone tried ordering from www.wiltshirefarmfoods using a screen reader?

  • From: "alex-acts2v4" <alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 15:20:15 +0100

Hi all,

My wife and I have been given the offer of an account being opened with the
company in the subject line of this E-mail, who produce nutritional
microwave meals which are delivered to your door, but, on looking at their
website, although the front page looks accessible, at least one other page I
visited, I think it was the one that talked about the food listings, looked
as if it was not screen reader friendly, or at least, that was my impression
with JFW 5.10.

Has anyone else on this list used it and if so how screen reader friendly
did you find it?

I would also be interested in the opinions of the sighted people on the list
who have experience of screen readers, such as George Bell.

I am intending on also contacting Julie Howell, but I would like to know if
anyone has had experience of the company before I contact her.

If anyone is interested their website is as follows:

www.wiltshirefarmfoods.co.uk

Alexander Shannon