[access-uk] Re: hard drive crash help please

  • From: "Matthew Allbones" <mallbones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:59:33 +0100

Hi Terry

I have not used the site for a while but the Citizens Advice Bureau have
an online resource called www.adviceguide.org.uk which wil give you soem
intial advice on your statutory rights.  As well as this the government
have recently set up Consumer Direct which is a national helpline for
consumer issues.  I would stronly recommend that you look at these as
your guarantee may not be the final word as far as your rights are
concerned.

Regards

Matt