[access-uk] Re: handheld DAB radios

  • From: "pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:49:48 +0100

Hi Kevin

I have the Grundig GRD300.  As I said before, it is very similar to the
Pure and the Roberts, and the controls are the same as the Ministry of
Sound model.  It is more traditionally shaped than the Ministry of
Sound radio.

The stations are sorted in alphabetical order, so it is quite esy to
learn the order.

Pele