[access-uk] Re: halifax online banking via the iphone

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 12:30:36 +0100

You should be able to register from any Apple device. I have registerd my iPhone and iPad with both Lloyds and Bank of Scotland.

Iain

-----Original Message----- From: John Gallagher
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 12:25 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: halifax online banking via the iphone

hi there that's interesting I must have another try but I am trying
to register from the app wonder if i use my u 2 mini would it work
I believe the Halifax app is the same as the Bank of Scotland and Lloyds apps. If you want to use the app, you will need to register your device. This will allow you to use the app by only keying in the three characters of your memorable information. The app was originally unusable with VoiceOver unless you used a Bluetooth keyboard. Now you double tap the first requested character of your memorable information. A keyboard should appear towards the bottom of the screen containing both letters and numbers. On entering the first requested character, you will automatically be asked for the second and then the third. On entering the third, verification of your information will take place automatically. If you are registering your device, you will have to give a phone number so that you can enter on your phone a four-digit code which will appear on your screen. Now that they have made the memorable information keyboard accessible by VoiceOver, I have found the app easy to use.

Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 11:24 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] halifax online banking via the iphone

hi all

wonder if anyone is using the halifax app on your i device i just cannot get past the memorable date bit as it is a pop up button if i get someone sighted to do this i just wonder if then the app would be use able

thanks.