[access-uk] Re: guide dog acceptance mailing list was Re: Re: In Touch and Technology programs (Was SV and In Touch)

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 06:33:35 +0100

I like the idea of a dedicated guide dog access list.

When I try to send or receive messages to Yahoo, if the list has been quiet for a few days, Yahoo bounces messages. I believe that this has something to do with not being a yahoo member. I did read something about it on the net recently, but I can't remember exactly what it was. So, my vote would be Google.

Barry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>