[access-uk] Re: graphical images

  • From: <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 11:25:34 +0100

I've been to asda.com and clicked on groceries and created an account.  For
this one, you enter your email address or customer number after sign-up and
enter a four digit pin.  If you go to asda.co.uk, you can't use the same
information to get in there, you have to create a separate account with a
password.  This is different from Tesco, you can create an account with them
and literally go anywhere, either the groceries site or other online
superstores, such as the wine club, electircal store, or entertainment.
Asda is different in that they require you to sign up to asda.co.uk to use
the other online stores, as regards the groceries service.  grrrrr.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne