[access-uk] gps options

  • From: lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 17:08:17 +0100

Now that wayfinder access has gone, wondering what options I
have for its replacement?

While searching, I note that trekker also seems to have been
discontinued which is a shame as I was considering it to replace
wayfinder.

Searching by postcode is a must have and I gather the trekker
breeze can only record a route that has already been travelled
which is no use to me.

Suggestions?

Keith Barrett