[access-uk] Re: got listen again working

  • From: "harry lyddall" <harry.lyddall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 10:41:08 +0100

hi alasdair, cant find programmes in listen again, afternoon plays, a short history of ireland, saturday play, etc.

they can be found on the bbc.co.uk/listenagain listings.
any suggestions will be invaluable.
thanks fr your great work.
harry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alasdair King" <alasdairking@xxxxxxxxx>