[access-uk] goodmans box

  • From: "Joe Hunter" <joehunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 16:24:28 +0100

Hi all, just setup a goodmans box but did not know that I could not run it
under cabel but as I have an ordinary tv cable it wwas soon connected.  My
question is can I get radio bbc Merseyside   on this box as it is tuned to
the north west.  I am still getting used to the channel numbers and what
they represent.  My second question is there an actual tv listing for the
north west ie the channel numbers and what stations are linked to those
numbers.  With thanks Joe.